4. Our Internet Service Provider (ISP) may also collect certain information about your visit. It is the same information contained in a log file that we collect and analyze. In addition, our ISP has access to back-up files containing the personally identifiable information that you voluntarily provide (even if your input fails). The ISP does not disclose, share, release, publish, disseminate, rent, or sell any personally identifiable information to any third parties, but does use the log files to analyze data in an aggregate form, which is not personally identifiable information.
5. Through our web pages, you may connect to third parties’ web sites via hyperlinks, and such connections may or may not be obvious. We are not responsible for the collection, use, maintenance, sharing, or disclosure of data and information by such third parties. You are encouraged to be aware of the varied privacy policies of web sites that you visit.
7. We reserve the right to disclose personally identifiable information, with or without prior notice to you, when we believe that the law requires it, in response to subpoenas or at the demand of governmental agencies, to protect our systems or business, to protect other visitors to the web site, or to respond to an emergency. If we reasonably suspect you of partaking in any illegal activity we may also disclose your personally identifiable information, even without a subpoena, warrant or court order. We may also make disclosures of your personally identifiable information with your affirmative consent.
8. Although we use reasonable efforts to maintain the privacy of your personally identifiable data and information, because of technological limitations, and the risk of unlawful interceptions and accessing of transmissions and/or data, you should not expect, and we can not completely assure you, that your personally identifiable data and information, and any other electronically communicated information, will be absolutely confidential. Once received, personally identifiable information is protected from outside TRI-KES by "firewalls", and access within TRI-KES is generally limited to the sales, marketing and accounting departments.
9. At any time you have the right to review and/or modify any of your personally identifiable information that you provide during registration, or any other voluntarily provided information. You may also remove yourself from our active databases of e-mail lists. To do so, you should send an email to Jorn Petersen requesting that we do the following: (a) provide a copy of your profile of personally identifiable information, (b) update or modify certain personally identifiable information, or (c) remove you from our databases of active e-mail lists. We will endeavor to comply with your request as soon as reasonably possible. To protect your confidentiality, we can only send a requested profile to the e-mail address listed in the profile. In any event, our back-up files will maintain copies of your personally identifiable information. We reserve the right to contact former customers or users of the web site from time to time.
10. We reserve the right to transfer any and all information that we collect from our visitors to a third party in the event that we sell or transfer substantially all of our assets related to the web site to such third party.